Quezon City, Manila

I am a customer of jollibee wayback in CM Recto as one of it's pioneer branches. I was very disappointed when I came over at Alaminos Branch (Pangasinan) to redeem my Jollibee promo for my BPI Express credit card. When I presented my BPI credit card receipt for verification, I was asked by the male supervisor to stay out of the *** and wait in a separate stall where it says 'NEXT COUNTER PLEASE'. I was left standing for several minutes, while other customers where already being served. He came back asking if I have a cellphone, sad to say I didn't bring my celphone with me. He said, I have to send a text for my food redemption, which I don't have any idea then. I asked him,if he could just do it for me, which he politely agreed.

I asked him what's the problem why it's taking too long. He said, he already texted it and is still waiting for the reply which was taking such a long time. I was almost getting pissed off and told him I can't wait any longer and will come back after 2 days to get my mobile coupon with him, since he was the one who texted.

I asked him a copy of the text message and where to send, so I could try doing it at home but sad to say, he gave me wrong text message instructions date MMDDYYYY should be MMDDYY and send to 09989507026 (I don't know where he got this no.) instead of 2256...that's why it was taking him ages to process my transaction. I went home and check it online..and was able to process. I hope, next time, crew and supervisors are knowledgeable enough of their latest promo and not offer excuses to their customers of them not being informed of their ongoing promo to the detriment of their customer.

No excuses please, customer is always right.

Review about: Credit Card Promo.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Jollibee?

Comments

lol. first of all, you should have read bpi's instruction. secondly, customers are not always right, especially if they're ***